The Primal Project exists as an experiment in extraordinary living. The concept is a year of healthy living, intense accountability, and daily inspiration. An environment where doing the impossible is not just encouraged, but expected.
- A fridge stocked only with healthy and unprocessed food. No processed carbs or refined sugars.
- A weekly HIT workout, in which we energize ourselves and work on achieving our ideal psyique
- A sparse, minimalist, apartment, which focuses on functionality and inspiration.
- An incredibly low cost of living, allowing us to focus our money on investments and projects, instead of rent.
- A highly visible goal board tracking our goals and dreams, holding the whole apartment accountable to accomplishing their new years resolutions.
- A weekly dinner, in which we discuss our goals for the week, and hold each other accountable to our goals from last week.
- Anything else that you can suggest. The house and how it evolves will be shaped by it's members